Failed Emissions Repair Cary
Pass your next emissions test by getting the proper repairs at Kranz Auto. If your car has recently failed the emissions test, take it to our auto repair shop and have it repaired right away. Remember to bring the failed emissions form to show the mechanic what issues your vehicle is having. After it gets repaired you can take it back to get re-tested. We will do a full diagnostic test to see where the problem is coming from. Once we find any issues, we will let you know what your options are and can repair them for you at our shop!
We Proudly Offer:
- Reliable Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Products
- Honest Prices
Failed Emissions Test Cary
Before bringing your vehicle in for its emissions test, we suggest that you have any major issues repaired if you think it will cause you to fail the test. This way you have your car fixed and won’t have to bring it back to get re-tested if it failed. If you fail an emissions test, bring your car to an auto repair shop to get the necessary repairs needed. Emissions repairs are not always an expensive repair, so it’s important to get the repairs done right away to prevent any bigger ones from starting. A few of the common reasons why cars can fail emissions tests are:
- Check Engine Light – Make sure your check engine light is not on when you bring your car in for its emissions test. If your check engine light is on then it will most likely fail the emissions test. Have it checked out first and get the repairs needed!
- Oil Change – dirty engine oil releases pollutants that can cause your car to fail an emissions test. All you have to do is get an oil change and your problem will disappear! An oil change is a simple solution to this problem.
- Rattling Engine – there might be an issue with your exhaust if you hear rattling sounds coming from your engine. A broken exhaust can cause your steering wheel to shake and create loud sounds coming from your engine. A simple solution to this would be to get your exhaust repaired.
Clean Emission Cary
Keep your car running smoothly and prevent problems from occurring by keeping up with proper automotive maintenance services. Taking care of your vehicle by getting regular tune-ups will keep a clean emission in your car. With regular tune-ups you should have no issue in passing the emissions test in Cary, Illinois. Here are some easy tips that will keep your car running efficiently and help you pass the emissions test:
- Properly working parts – Check your car out yourself to see if you notice any issues before bringing it to have its emissions test done. It’s important to make sure your car is in good condition so it will pass the emissions test.
- Clean fuel – If your engine is full of grease, dirt and grime, use fuel cleaner to help clean the valves. Fuel cleaner takes time to run through your car so you are going to have to wait a bit before bringing it in for an emissions test.
- Annual tune-ups – regular or annual tune-ups throughout the year will prevent your car from having any issues and it will catch any small problems you might have missed. Catching minor problems that can be fixed right away will help prevent needing costly repairs in the future. If your car has regular tune-ups then it should be able to pass the emissions test in Cary, Illinois.
- Check engine light – In Cary you will automatically fail the emissions test if your check engine light is on. The check engine light cannot be on and has to be working. If it’s broken then you’ll most likely have to get it fixed and bring your car back for another emissions test. If you notice your engine light is on, bring it to your local auto shop in the Cary area and have it repaired.
Bring Your Car In Today!
Bring your car to Kranz Auto for your next emissions test in Cary, Illinois! We are a full-service auto shop that has over 70 years of knowledge and expertise and can help with all of your automotive needs. If your car has recently failed the emissions test, bring it to Kranz Auto! We can do a full diagnostics check, go over all of your repair options, and even do the repairs for you. You can trust our highly trained and certified mechanics for all your auto repair services. Stop in or call to schedule an appointment with us today at 847-381-5585.