Oil Change Barrington Hills
What keeps your car running? The engine. If you don’t take care of the engine with regular maintenance and oil changes then it is not going to run efficiently. Oil changes help clean out the particles and sludge from your engine keeping it running smoothly. The cost of getting regular oil changes is a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new car or getting an engine repaired. The next time you need your oil changed come to Kranz Auto in Barrington Hills, Illinois. Our mechanics make sure that your car is always in the best care, even if you’re just stopping by for a quick oil change. We want to make sure your car runs well and lasts long.
At Kranz Auto we are known for:
- Quality work
- Dependable service
- Repeat customers
Benefits of an Oil Change Barrington Hills, Illinois
If you are looking for a new auto shop in Barrington Hills, Illinois for your next oil change then stop by Kranz Auto today. Oil changes are important for your car and keep your engine running. it’s recommended that you change your oil every 3 months or every 3,000 miles. If your car sits in the garage most of the time then you are able to wait a little longer before getting it changed. Oil changes are fast, easy, and affordable when you come to us.. All of our oil changes include: oil, filter, light bulb check, chassis lube, fluid level check, tire pressure check and belts and hoses check. Some of the benefits of oil changes include:
- Keeps your vehicle lasting long- keeping your engine clean and maintained helps prevent dirt and particles from getting built up. Your engine will have a higher chance of breaking down or give you issues in the future.
- Cools engine- keeps your engine cool, preventing your car from overheating. When cars move the parts rub together and create a lot of heat and friction. If they are not properly lubricated then your car will end up overheating, putting your engine at risk.
- Removes particles and sludge in engine- keeping your engine clean is important because dirt and particles can harm your engine. Regular oil changes help remove everything and keep your car in great condition.
- Helps gas mileage- the cleaner the oil is in your engine, the less fuel consumption your car will use. It has been proven that gas mileage can be improved by 1-2 percent!
- Maintains engine- oil changes keep the engine and parts lubricated under the car. They help prevent the engine from breaking down by keeping it lubricated from all of the moving parts that create lots of heat.
Signs you need an Oil Change
- Loud Engine- dirty engine oil does not keep the engine parts lubricated as much as clean oil does, so the parts will start knocking into each other creating loud noises. A simple oil change can help reduce the loud sounds.
- Dirty Oil- it’s a good idea to check your oil once every month to see if it needs to be taken in earlier than the recommended time.
- Exhaust Smoke- this could indicate that there is an oil leak in your engine or there are parts that need repair in your engine.
- Engine Check Light- this means that your car is severely low of oil. You can check your oil level with dipstick or bring it into Kranz Auto in Barrington Hills, Illinois.
- Smell of Oil- a sign that you have a leak or that your car is overheating. If you notice the smell get your car looked at right away.
Get your oil changed to prevent all of these problems from happening! Take your car to Kranz Auto in Barrington Hills, Illinois.
Call us today at 847-381-5585